You only wish your kids were this cute......just kidding!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Lily Birthday
Lily's birthday was on Thursday! She had a great day full of gifts, playgrounds, and an attempt at eating a cupcake.....I guess she isn't a cake girl! She would only eat the raspberries!
Sharon!!! you have a 1 year old! Now the fun beggins. This will be such a great year with Lily. Congrats. (I think parents should get the party the first year, just for surviving)
What a busy week - a birthday and a graduation. Congratulations on both accomplishments. I can't believe Lily is 1. I told you after the first 4 months that it would get better/easier. Was I right?
3 comments:
Time has flown!!!! I can't believe our babies are 1! She is still as cute as ever.
Sharon!!!
you have a 1 year old! Now the fun beggins. This will be such a great year with Lily. Congrats. (I think parents should get the party the first year, just for surviving)
What a busy week - a birthday and a graduation. Congratulations on both accomplishments. I can't believe Lily is 1. I told you after the first 4 months that it would get better/easier. Was I right?
Post a Comment