Here is Lily today when Rob came home for lunch. She loves it when he comes home for lunch. She stays in his arms the whole time he is home. She does love her daddy.
So, the truth of the matter is the car isn't the only new addition to our family. We also are expecting a new peanut! I am 12 weeks along. We are very excited and feeling very blessed. We decided to cram every major life event we could into six months----moving multiple times, buying a house, Rob graduating, Rob starting a new job, buying a new car, and having a new baby. Good times.
Now, if you need something else to put a smile on your face (it made me cry...but I am pregnant, so.....) here is a video of Stephanie Nelson that is currently on LDS.org. It will make you laugh, smile, cry, and seriously re-evaluate your priorities.
http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-was-honored-to-be-part-of-wonderful.html
After watching it I am resolving to be grateful for all the moments of motherhood and joy I have...even in changing diapers, cleaning, etc. Life is good. Life is what we make it. And, life can be blessed in the midst of tragedy, heartache, and hard times.
11 comments:
Not only did you cram all that into six months, but ONE POST!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! :)
Love the car...and your cute little preggo belly. :)
Yay! Congrats you guys, I'm super excited for you all! So you're due, like November-ish?? So fun, and cute new car, very sporty. Glad you guys are doing well, hope you are feeling good, your little bump is so cute! And yes, you totally pop sooner with #2!
congrats! i am only a few weeks behind you :) thats awesome! lol yes i am noticing that the belly pops much faster this time!! i was comparing my belly to my friends who are 20 weeks along with their first!! im basically the same size! :)
That was a wonderful video--thanks for sharing it. Perked me right up about motherhood.
And yes, I got much bigger quicker with the second baby. I'm pretty srue I'm still that big.... :)
I'm excited for you! You have a lot of wonderful things going for you right now.
WOw, you're pregnant! How exciting!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys to add another sweet baby to your family!
Congratulations! Your cute family has had so many fun adventures.
That peanut looks a little bit more like a baby to me j/k. Congratulations!!! How exciting, I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl. Are we going to have to wait 6 months to find out?
Wow! You have had a lot going on. Congratulations on your newest family member! Cute little baby bump! And I love your new vehicle. Wish I had one!
So I'm a little late on this, but I'm trying so hard to catch up on blogs. I just got here and now I'm ready to say, "Congratu-stinkin-lations!" Baby #2! Shmaron, that's so exciting. I'm seriously SO SO happy for you guys!
And again, Sorry I'm late. :)
Post a Comment