This is my 199th Post! Craziness......
Life is good.....we are going to Albuquerque to go to the temple, zoo, real shopping, real restaurants etc. It is our little summer vacay! I am super excited about that.
Next week we find out gender! I can't wait! I will be almost 24 weeks along, so they better be able to tell me definitively the gender! With Lily I just knew she was girl based on our miscarriage experiences, etc. I just knew it with her....but this baby, I really have no idea. I think it would be a lot easier to have another girl.....I already have all clothes/blankets needed. I wouldn't need anything new hardly. But, a boy would be a MUCH MUCH different story since I have almost no gender neutral clothes....we would only last one day without putting him in pink....and even then he would probably have to have a pink blanket wrapped around him. So, if it is a boy, I have got some gathering to do!
Then, I am going to Utah the week after. Lily and I are flying up to Salt Lake for 2 weeks to go to a family reunion, hang with my family, and help my sister out. I am definitely excited to see my family and such....not excited to fly with an almost 2 year old on three flights there, three flights back with my big pregnant self. But, it will be worth it since this will probably be my last time to Utah until next summer. It will also be the last time Lily flies free...gotta take advantage of that! My poor husband gets to stay home and work...but I am so grateful he is so supportive of me spending time with my family.
I finally got Lily's hair into a pony-tail! I thought it was so cute. It only lasted like 10 minutes....but oh so CUTE!
Here is my lovely pregnant belly.....definitely bigger belly than I was at this point with Lily.....ah the joys of being pregnant.
That is our story..........
Here are some funny Lily-isms from this week.......mostly for me to record them somewhere.
- She got out her baby doll, and pretends to change her diaper with one of her diapers. SO CUTE.
- Rob lightly touched my bootie when he came home for lunch today....the rest of the afternoon I kept feeling little tiny hands on my backside....imitating her Dad! Oh dear......
- She loves to say prayers....will just randomly fold her arms throughout the day and say prayers, so we say prayers a lot more often at this house now! She also can say some of the words with help.
- She is finally starting to learn to sleep on her bed for the most part...she has been sleeping on the floor in her room since we had to take her crib down after she climbed out. She refused to sleep on the bed, but is getting much better.
- She loves her friend Layla and asks to see her constantly. She loves playing with her, but they both get a little jealous sharing toys...we are working on that.
- I was reading my sister's blog today and saw pictures of her kids so I was saying their names...I came to Nathan and said Nathan....she looked real close and then said "Nate?" I guess he made an impression last time we were there!
- She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.....I love it too because I can take a shower in peace!
Peace out......
2 comments:
i find out next week too! and im agreeing with you about the having another girl, it would be easier! but it would be fun to know we were gonna have at least one boy and one girl!
I recognize that flower! Her hair is so long. She is growing up. Can't wait to hear the gender and to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment