Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July already!











So, I think it has been a long time since I updated so here goes....

Lily is as rambunctious as ever. She thinks she is two and will tell you so if you ask her...even though her birthday is still almost 2 months away. She loves pulling up my shirt and then talking to the baby...she kisses it, pats it, and one day even tried to feed it. It made me laugh.

I am over the halfway mark now...which is exciting. We are going in for an ultrasound on the 29th...and since I will be almost 24 weeks by then they better be able to tell gender for sure!

I am very excited and relieved my mom is going to come down when the baby is born. They will probably induce me around a week early so I don't have to drive an hour and a half in the winter in labor, so I am very appreciative of that! Driving to Roswell in labor wouldn't thrill me. We had to drive 20 minutes in Peoria to the hospital and I thought that was torturous. And, my biggest worry of who was going to take Lily is now solved, so I am feeling a whole lot more calm about the situation! Count your blessings if you live in the same town as any family members...heck, at this point I would take the same state or even adjoining states!

Another funny Lily-ism is that Rob taught her to tickle my feet so she comes running up to me says tickle and then plays with the bottom of my feet. Hilarious!

2 comments:

All-stater said...

She looks exactly like Rob!!! It's uncanny! (From Jeanette)

Mindy said...

She is adorable! I am so excited for your new little one coming. That will be nice to have your mom there, I was so grateful to have my mom there too.