Monday, July 26, 2010

Trip to Albuquerque

This last weekend we went to Albuquerque for 3 days and 2 nights. It was a very fun trip, but also very exhausting.

Here we are at the Albuquerque temple. Rob and I switched off and each did a session on Thursday. We then took Lily back on Saturday before we left to take some pictures and let her walk around.

Here is Lily showing us her muscles in our hotel room! She is SO strong!
Here we are at the zoo. The zoo was very fun, and very warm. Lily loved LOVED feeding the ducks.
UH-OH!





We had a very fun trip.....good shopping, good food, good entertainment, good temple visit. It was a very fun weekend and nice to get away from Carlsbad for a minute.

Only 3 more days until we find out what this little peanut is..........stay tuned! I am HOPING this baby cooperates and gives us an excellent view of gender so we can plan accordingly!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I was thinking that you should make Trent and Pam babysit next time you do a temple trip so you could go together. I know you would probably feel weird, but they would love too. Andrea and Teagan loves little kids. Would Lily freak out?