Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Random spewing of thoughts

  • Lily has gone in the toilet twice! Maybe only having one in diapers may be a reality!
  • Who knew that a little pee could make a woman so excited?
  • "The Event"----not so much into psycho tv like that....too complicated for me!
  • Lazy days are awesome......such as today
  • Should find out my induction date tomorrow so I can start the real countdown
  • Less than 2 months until Ella arrives
  • Survived my YW lesson on Sunday
  • Only have to teach 2 more times before I take a 2 month sabbatical
  • Yesterday Lily put herself down for a nap......was cleaning the bathroom, came out to find her totally asleep in our guest room on the air mattress....I guess she was TIRED
  • I cleaned like a mad woman yesterday so I could be lazy today....LOVIN' IT
  • Trying to find cute clothes for a prego lady and a cute toddler in this town is IMPOSSIBLE and internet shopping is NOT working for me today...everything is out of stock or unavailable
Okay, that is it....spew over!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Totally jealous of the potty training. If I even ask Liam if he wants to sit on the toilet, he panics and runs away. I hope that she gets it before the new baby comes!