
Here is Lily with her NEW doggy! If you know us at all, you know she has a doggy that goes everywhere with us and she is extremely attached to. She has had it with her everyday all day long for like a year and a half and it literally started disintegrating. I finally found a very similar one online and ordered it! And, she accepted it as her new doggy! Hallelujah!

Here is the best picture I could get of her in her super cute new dress from my sister Rachelle! Thanks oodles and oodles!

Here we are enjoying a lovely summer/early fall evening in our yard....yeah, don't focus too much on my belly.

Here is Lily wearing my shoes....with her cute little legs!

Here we are at the Roswell zoo with her new favorite accessory....her doggy backpack.

And, yes it does have a "leash" attached to it.....But, it gives her more freedom and gives us peace of mind!

We went to the Carlsbad Caverns with our friends Tom, Lindsay, and Liam a few weeks ago. I thought this shot of them walking was cute.

Here is Rob and Lily in the caverns.

Here is Lily in a cute forest ranger cut-out. The Caverns were fun...I wish we had our doggy backpack/leash at the time. Lily wanted to be held by me mostly and I honestly don't have the strength to carry her very much anymore. But, it was fun.

Here is Lily and I at Chili's on Rob and I's 5th Anniversary! LOVE YA

Lily was given this super cute outfit by our friend Roxie for her birthday and this is the best shot she would allow me to take of it!
That has been our last month and a half!
5 more weeks until D-day.....super excited about that! As hard as the newborn stage is, I am ready to not be pregnant anymore. I will probably say it was easier being pregnant around day 3 of having a newborn, but for now I will say I would rather have the baby on the outside than the inside.
4 comments:
you look adorable! But I don't miss those days of uncomfortableness...
Now I spend my time stuffing myself into pants that don't fit, and taking care of my goober boys. LOL!
Cute pics! Sharon you look so cute!!! I think our bellies are very comparable. I can't wait til d-day!!!!! Happy Anniversary too.
From Jeanette: Love the pictures!! You are a pretty pregnant woman! Love you.
I almost copied and pasted the comment by Deanna...although I sometimes felt better about my body when I could fill the pregnancy jeans with a baby instead of blubber! I may have to steal the cave picture you got of us. I haven't seen you in a while, your belly is adorable! We'll have to go back to the caves now that Lily has a "backpack" of her own!
Post a Comment