Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reasons to.....

Reasons to cry.....
  • Most of my maternity clothes are even too small now
  • Constant, insistent insomnia
  • Extremely difficult to even get myself into and out of bed
  • Heartburn...only 24/7
  • Emotional....piled on top of emotions
  • Did I already mention emotional?
  • Maternity clothes hitting me mid-belly
  • 2 more months of all the above fun


Reasons to smile.....
  • Both of my girls in this picture

5 comments:

Team Jogan said...

i know exactly how you feel.

MortFamily said...

Ever heard of shade shirts? I am a tall girl and I have a hard time finding maternity shirts that are long enough the entire pregnancy so Shade shirts maternity shirts were the answer for me! Wow, this sounds like an infomercial. Seriously find shade shirts online and order yourself some maternity shirts from there. I had four at the end I just rotated wearing EVERY day! They are fabulous and I loved them. Get yourself some. Tell Rob you NEED them because you do.

Kaylynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaylynn said...

Hang in there. It will be worth it. And then you can post a cute picture of your 2 girls when we can tell what #2 looks like. It is okay to buy another maternity outfit even though it is only for 2 months.

Lindsey said...

Where are you, it looks wonderfully cool!