
This picture is being blown up for her wedding reception in 20 years!

Her favorite present....she would spend 12 hours a day in this thing if I had the patience and stamina to stand there and push her that long.

Opening her awesome presents.

My first attempt at a cute cake.....don't judge too harshly.....I am not the craftiest person. It is supposed to be Mickey Mouse in case you couldn't tell.

Lily showing off her muscles.

Rob's awesome pinata......he has better crafty skills than I do sometimes.



A slip-n-slide, pizza, cake, ice cream, pinata, presents.....man, do I know how to throw a 2 year old an awesome party or what?
3 comments:
Nice action shot at the end there. She is such a cutie. Can't believe she is 2 already.
We sure had fun. Can't wait for next time. The slip n slide play group starts when exactly!?! Thanks for letting us come and play!
You have a beautiful back yard. I am so jelous. You are so missing the Phoenix heat aren't you?
Post a Comment