Monday we went swimming at the Lindon pool....no pictures taken but it was super fun.
Lily was so EXHAUSTED from playing with her cousins so much, that she actually fell asleep in my arms while I was in the pool. I sat down in the kiddie pool with her and she crawled in my lap and slept for 45 minutes.....all the while splashing and screaming kids all around us. I also got a huge sunburn on my back while sitting there for that long. She is having so much fun....she only sleeps when she falls over in exhaustion.
Tuesday we went to Toys R Us.....here she is enjoying the toys!
Last night she wanted to watch "AMIKA AMIKA" which means Mickey Mouse. Her three cousins joined her, so here they are all watching Mickey Mouse on my laptop.
She loves spending time with her cousins and is going to think I am so boring when we go home!
No comments:
Post a Comment