Sunday, August 8, 2010

Utah Day 4

So, Day 4....Friday afternoon.
We are headed up to Heber Valley Camp for Waite Family Fun Days. Lily was screaming in her car seat, we were almost there...so, I decided to take her out. I did and then here is what happened 2 seconds later......



Puke.....all down the front of my shirt. All over Lily. I love that Jeanette stopped helping clean to take these lovely pictures of me enjoying this parenting moment. We get to camp, I change into the one pair of pants I brought, borrow a shirt from my sister, change Lily and then she pukes all over both of us AGAIN. So, I had brought her a pair of pjs I changed her into, borrowed another shirt from my sister and still had puke all over my pants. Situation made worse by me being pregnant, my husband not being there, etc. So, I sat there and cried.

After the trauma subsided we had a talent show where my cute sister and her husband did a funny skit with some awesome singing involved.


Then we went for a walk, found a little lake, and enjoyed the sandbox.
Notice Lily in her pajamas already, me in my sister's shirt with puke on my pants....ah the joys of parenthood.
Then I went back to my sister's house to sleep, take a shower, and do some serious laundry.

No comments: