Monday, December 10, 2007

Some fun pictures

I know we have only been gone from Idaho for four months--but alas, the wonder of modern medicine. Four kids in 6 months has to be some kind of record....ok, ok, here are our "adopted" kids and our friend Teri on the right is really their mother.
Here is a picture of Rob and his Occupational Therapy class on the day of their white coat ceremony.
Here is a picture of me hugging Debbie w/Heather in the background. She was chasing me so I got her. She is so funny!
Here is Rob doing a funny face and hugging me while we were at the temple at Thanksgiving.
Here is Heather, me and then Debbie. Debbie is laughing and hiding her face. She does that when I hug her!

1 comment:

Ashley Wray said...

Yay pictures! Rob looks like he is ready to go to the temple in his white coat ceremony picture! It looks like you're doing well (4 kids and everything) and had a good time in Vegas! Keep up the blogging!