Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Three days until IDAHO

We are leaving for Idaho on Saturday morning! Yippee! I am so excited. I have been looking forward to going home for six months, so it seems a bit surreal that it is actually here now. I am very excited. This week and last week have been busy with parties, shopping, DOCTORS, more DOCTORS, shopping, wrapping, cleaning, etc--all of which has led to a very tired Sharon. I do hope I can just be a bum a little bit my parent's house and catch up on some much needed rest. I also hope it will be a good stress reliever for me, because with all of the doctor stuff, I have been a little stressed--I am not going to lie.

Here are some of my favorite things about Christmas
Hanging out with family
Talking to my sisters for hours on end
Going to Target with my sisters twice a day for no reason--except there is not much else to do in Idaho Falls
Thinking about other people and doing good things for them
Eating good food
Taking a nap everyday just because I can
Sitting in the warm house with a sweatshirt while it is cold outside

I hope everyone who reads this (which is probably like 2 people) enjoy their Christmas!

No comments: