I am not very good at keeping up with this blogging thing--and when I do think about it, I don't always have tons of interesting things to say!
Here is a picture of Rob decorating our tree. It is weird to be decorating a tree when it is still so warm--but alas, the holidays are here and we are trying to have a happy holiday season--in 75 degree weather.
I tried to upload the photo for Rob's white coat ceremony but it didn't work--For those of you who don't know what a white coat ceremony is, it is a ceremony--like unto a graduation ceremony--where those in the health profession are presented with their white coats. It was fun to be there and see him get his white coat!It was very exciting and I was really excited to see him there. It made this whole thing more real! Two more years!!!
So, that is pretty much the most exciting news from Arizona. Rob is doing good--loving school. I am doing pretty good with my job. I am going to a million and a half doctors--so I hope I still have a job with how much time I have had to take sick leave to go to the doctors. But, alas, I am just hoping and praying that all of the doctor visits will have a good outcome--me being healthy and my body working properly!
We are excited to go to Idaho for Christmas. I am hoping there is snow there because Phoenix doesn't exactly have snow and it has kind of been a depressing holiday season for me. We bought snow in a can over the weekend and I sprayed our Christmas Tree and the window so I can pretend there is snow.
That is all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment