You only wish your kids were this cute......just kidding!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Anyone out there?
I decided today that I don't even know if ANYONE reads or checks my blog! So, if you see this and are reading my blog--leave a comment so I know if there is anyone out there
I'm here! I read you're blog! So keep posting! What did you find out with all your doctor visits? Anything interesting! I hope you're having a great time in Idaho, while we are of course, in Montana. We'll meet up one of these days!
Ooh Ooh! Pick me! I'm reading this! Although, I actually read it like a week ago, but I couldn't post on it, cuz I didn't have my own blog. That was just about the last straw for me! Yeah, I already linked you to mine! That's about all I figured out how to do on this thing because that was my favorite part! I just had to search for all the friends' blogs that I knew about and put them all in one convenient place! (my page) ... now I gotta figure out what to do with the rest of this thing! But it's good to be in touch with you again! I've missed my old roommies! I feel so out of the loop! Are you guys in AZ?
Hey! I dont know if you remember me from BYU-I but, I just found your blog through Ashley and Lara's! I was their roommate and we did a few things together. Gotta love blog browsing!! Anyways, Congrats on being pregnant!
5 comments:
I'm here! I read you're blog! So keep posting! What did you find out with all your doctor visits? Anything interesting! I hope you're having a great time in Idaho, while we are of course, in Montana. We'll meet up one of these days!
Ooh Ooh! Pick me! I'm reading this! Although, I actually read it like a week ago, but I couldn't post on it, cuz I didn't have my own blog. That was just about the last straw for me! Yeah, I already linked you to mine! That's about all I figured out how to do on this thing because that was my favorite part! I just had to search for all the friends' blogs that I knew about and put them all in one convenient place! (my page) ... now I gotta figure out what to do with the rest of this thing! But it's good to be in touch with you again! I've missed my old roommies! I feel so out of the loop! Are you guys in AZ?
I read your blog. :) I love it. Keep posting. I'm trying to be a better blogger on my own blog. You are giving me inspiration.
Love you!
Sorry, I'm horrible about making comments. I love Einstein Bagels too!
Hey! I dont know if you remember me from BYU-I but, I just found your blog through Ashley and Lara's! I was their roommate and we did a few things together. Gotta love blog browsing!! Anyways, Congrats on being pregnant!
Post a Comment