Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a great Christmas & New Years. We got home last Saturday and by the time we pulled into our apartment complex I was hoping I would never have to make that drive again. Brutal! We drove from Provo all the way home to Peoria on Saturday and I am not looking forward to having to make that drive again.
Our Christmas was good. I got a KitchenAid--I was so excited. I have been dreaming about one for the whole time we have been married. I broke it in yesterday and made some wheat crescent rolls. They turned out pretty good. I also got new scriptures with my married name on them--very exciting.
My bro-in-law was in the emergency room on Christmas--good times. He ran a snowmobile into our neighbor's fence in the backyard with my 3 year old nephew on it. Both are okay--but it was an exciting Christmas afternoon.

Will post more later!

1 comment:

Ashley Wray said...

Glad you had a good time, but isn't being home so nice? We got back to Idaho on Saturday so we pretty much just missed each other! Keep us updated on your life and any other yummy stuff you make with you kitchenaid (which by the way I'm very jealous of!)