Here is the back of my head as I opened my new scriptures. Rob wanted me to cry when I opened my two presents--and I knew that--so I couldn't do it. Too much pressure!!!!!
Here is Rob showing off our pretty gingerbread house that we made before we went to Idaho for Christmas. I was excited to eat it when we got back, but then morning sickness set in and sweets are gross--so it is still sitting on our kitchen table. We should probably throw it away.
Here is me opening my kitchen aid! I am very excited about it! My parents are in the background with their Life is Good shirts! They love Life is Good. I had Rob take a picture of my belly last week when I hit 8 weeks and it looks like I am 9 months--so I will not be sharing that picture for the world to see. Maybe if I can get a better belly picture where I don't look like I am about to give birth--I will post it.
Later....
5 comments:
I'm really excited that you finally got a kitchen-aid....it was really hard to wrap....I hope you start to feel better soon.
Bring on the belly pictures. I need to post one of mine. I'm 15 weeks and am already huge! Glad you had a good Christmas break. I love your hair dark, it looks cute! Pretty please post your belly!
Congrats!! I couldn't be happier for the both of you. Here's to hoping you feel bad for another few weeks and then start feeling great.
Bring on the baby pictures, they have to be better than mine were.
you have been tagged...go to my blog for further instructions..
So jealous about the kithen aid. Hey, do you have brown hair now?
Post a Comment