It is now Tuesday night in Arizona and I thought I would give a quick update.
We saw Jordin Sparks (American Idol winner) at Costco yesterday. She was eating a slice of pizza and drinking a coke. Everyone in the whole store was talking about her. She doesn't look as tall in real life as she did on the show.
We got to do another (3rd) ultrasound of the baby yesterday. The nurse kept laughing because the baby kept waving its tiny little arm and kicking its tiny little legs. It was very cute and fun. They are going to do an ultrasound like every 3 weeks or so, so we will always know what it looks like.
Everybody at my workplace keeps asking my coworkers if I am pregnant. I told them to say that I just can't stop eating and that they are all worried about my weight!! The funny thing is I have lost 2 pounds since I got pregnant, but I have a pretty big baby pouch going on.
That is it for Arizona. I am going to a book club tonight with ladies in my ward--should be fun!
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
1 comment:
So fun to have an ultrasound, I'm jealous, we haven't even got to have a single one! Glad that everything is looking good! So I'm guessing you haven't told anyone at work your expecting? I want to see some pictures of your belly. I guess I should post some of mine. I hate the "I look fat, but I swear I'm actually pregnant" phase. I just need to pop!
Post a Comment