Thursday, January 24, 2008

I have been tagged by my sister Diana

I've Been Tagged by Diana

I've been Tagged!!!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago:

10 years ago I was 12. I was a 7th Grader at Sand Reek (Sandcreek but the C has been missing on the sign for 20 years) and I was babysitting a ton. I wish I had saved some of that money instead of spending it all on Jamba's (used to be Zuka back in those days) and penny candies at Eastgate Drug (which is now closed). Wow, I am old!


5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Try not to puke or gag on things
2. Go to Disney on Ice with my husband tonight--I am very excited about that.
3. Keep enough food in my stomach at all times so that I don't get sicker
4. Try to stay awake through Disney on Ice since I won't get a nap today on my lunch or when I get home from work today....bummer
5. Try not to waddle when I walk


5.Snacks I enjoy (has changed dramatically being pregnant--I used to be a sugar-aholic):
1. Jello
2. Apples
3. Mozzarella Cheese
4. Really cold water
5. Goldfish Crackers

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I would quit my job, buy a house, buy a new car, pay off all of Rob's schooling, and then go to Hawaii with my family. I would definitely fly back to Idaho/Utah instead of driving.

5 places I have lived:
1. Ammon, Idaho
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Cedar Hills, UT
4. Peoria, Arizona
5. Jackson Hole, Wyoming


5 jobs that I have had:
1. Idaho Falls Teachers Credit Union
2. STC/Media Lab @ BYU-Idaho
3. Grand Teton Lodge Company (housekeeper)
4. Arizona State University--Accountant Associate
5. Seagull Book Employee/My sister's nanny


5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I really dislike tomatoes in every way and shape and form except for good salsa
2. I have only flown once--to Boston and back in the summer of '06 for work
3. One of my favorite things in the world is a clean blanket straight from the dryer
4. I collect Care Bears...my little girl is going to have a really cute room someday
5. My idea of a fun night would be if Rob was gone, I had the apartment to myself, and I got to watch a girl movie and clean the whole apartment at the same time...I am sick, I know

Ok, I tag...1. Lara 2. Brooke 3. Ashley ( I don't have a ton of blogging friends!)

2 comments:

MortFamily said...

I tagged Rob in return since you got all the people I know pretty much!

Brooke said...

You're PREGNANT!!! Sorry, I'm a little slow, and I really suck at this blogging thing, so I'm behind on the news. But congratulations! that rocks! Good luck with the pukey-gaggy thing. Sounds pleasant. ;)