Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good news and January Blues

So, I am pretty sure that everyone who looks at my blog already knows this---and there was that not so subtle hint of my little baby bubble down below--I am expecting!
We are very excited. We have been trying for so long--that it came very unexpectedly. I was in the midst of going to doctors and them trying to figure out what was wrong and then we got pregnant without doing anything different yet.
We are due in August and we live in the hottest place on earth so we are in for one long summer--but we are very excited. It still doesn't seem totally real--but I have seen the baby and heard the heartbeat so it must be true.
So, that is our exciting news. I am very sick and tired all the time--good times. The doctor keeps telling me the sicker I am the stronger the baby is. Well, this baby is a strong one.
We did some rearranging and I do not know where the cord to the camera is--so when I found it, I will be sure and post some good pics!
I hope everyone is doing good. We live in Phoenix and January is still sort of a depressing month--so it must be a depressing month no matter where you are!

1 comment:

Ashley Wray said...

Yay! I again am so happy for you guys! Love the little baby bubble, even though my sister told me mine was disturbing, I don't care! Anyways, take good care of yourself and keep us posted!