Monday, March 24, 2008

Joys of being pregnant!

I hope everyone had an awesome Easter. We had a good time. We dyed Easter Eggs last Monday for FHE. Then, on Sunday morning Rob made me hide them for him to find, and then he hid them for me to find. It was fun. I made funeral potatoes and grilled chicken for dinner. I thought it was delicious! We went over to our friend's Becky & Zach's for dessert afterwards. They live in the complex we are moving to at the end of June so we can get a two bedroom apartment. It is in our same ward so we are excited about that.
I had a truly Blonde-stupid pregnant moment on Saturday night. I was pulling something out of the oven, and I put my hand in the oven with hot pads, but then lifted my hand straight up and hit the back of my hand on something very hot in the oven. I now have a big red scar/burn on the back of my hand. Smart, I know. It really kind of hurts.
They changed the dosages on one of my many medications again, so once again I am feeling nauseous most of the day. And, they will probably change it again for every month the whole time I am pregnant! Yippee!
We are planning on flying to Idaho Falls at the end of May and doing a baby shower, doing Waite Family Fun Days, and going to my sister's baby blessing. I am excited to get away for a little while--even if it is to such an exciting locale as Idaho Falls and then to Utah. We can get cheap tickets to fly from Vegas to Idaho Falls--cheaper than to drive, so that is what we are going to do. It makes me excited to not have to think about driving that long brutal drive again.
So, that is pretty much it for us. Not very exciting to blog about.
We are very excited to have a little girl--it still seems very surreal, but as the bump continues to grow, I guess it is real!

1 comment:

Ashley Wray said...

Is it Allegiant Air that has the cheap tickets? We flew from IF to Vegas for $59 one way. It was great, except we kept going from Vegas to Cali and so we had to get our luggage, check back in, and go through security all over again, but hey, it was worth it to save some $$$! Sorry that you're puky, but hey, your almost 1/2 way done right? It will be so worth it in the end!