Sunday, March 9, 2008

So everyone thinks it is a girl

Thanks to all who participated in my Guess what my Peanut is--
It would seem as if most people are thinking it is a girl. I am not quite sure how to take the 2 guesses for a peanut! Everyone at work and at church seems to think it is a girl, so we shall see if they are correct on Friday.
I am starting to feel a little better--I feel like I am on the brink of better. Nights are the worst--after about 7:00pm I am no good to anyone anymore. I usually feel nauseous and puky after about that time. But, that is better than feeling that way 24/7.
I did finally take a belly picture today, so I will post it tomorrow for all the world to enjoy. I got a new maternity dress (courtesy of my mother--who sent me one that didn't fit that I exchanged for a new one). I love it. I wore it to church and work and got lots of compliments. The picture below is not me--it is from the website. It definitely points out the belly I have going on! Embrace the belly! My miamaids all told me they thought it was a girl because I was wearing a pink dress--so it must be a girl! You gotta love 14 year old logic!
Not much else is new here. My recent cravings are for HOT DOGS. If there was a Costco close to my work--I would probably go and eat a $1.50 hot dog every day!
Me and my sister were e-mailing our other sister's about where to get Boppy's. My Dad's response was "Can someone tell me what a big bopper is?Does one eat it, wear it, drive it, or just stop and look at it? Give me some hints. Dad" It made me laugh really hard. For those of who you don't know what a boppy is--it is a crescent shaped pillow that you can use for breastfeeding, helping wobbly newborns sit, etc. I really want one. One website I found even showed a pregnant woman sleeping with it between her legs. That might be worth a shot!

I have lost 6 pounds since becoming pregnant. Good times. I doubt that trend will continue for much longer, but it is kind of fun to see smaller numbers each time now.

That is it for now!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

So you find out on Friday? How exciting! I'm totally thinking it's a girl, but I've been wrong 2 for 2 on myself! Love the Boppy. I took it with me everywhere when I was nursing Rylee (well, when we were going somewhere for a long period of time) Great invention! Cute maternity dress! I'm still squeezing into a lot of my normal clothes, but I'm thinking I'm just going to have to pull out the maternity clothes box here pretty soon. Anyways, can't wait for the belly shot and to find out what you're having! Post asap!

crazydaisygirl said...

Um, I was really looking forward to the belly shot, and it wasn't here! Dad's email was pretty darn funny. I laughed too.
I have a random question. I got a random comment on my blog today, and when I clicked to see who it was, it started doing crazy virus scan things. Is it possible to get viruses from blog comment posts?

Becky said...

if i didn't say cute dress on sunday , i thought it. i can't remember if i told you or not. numbers on the scale going down huh? is that a good thing? only a couple of more days unitl you find out the sex of little peanut. you better call me as soon as you find out. i am so excited. i am glad to hear you are feeling a little bit better. costco weiners really are the best. if you ever need a buddy to keep you company while eating one, you know who to call. costco is a very happy place for me.

MortFamily said...

I loved the boppy for Colter but it never worked for me to sleep with it between my legs. There are giant ones for that, but the small ones don't work.
Congrats its a girl. I think Brent and I were the two votes for a peanut. Honestly, it wasn't planned, but we both did it while the other wasn't around. We're all having girls! Weird.