Sharon, first of all, cute dress, second of all, you do not have a huge ginormous belly! You are definetly showing, but I think you look so cute! I'm jealous, you've lost weight and have a belly, I've gained 10 pounds and definetly have a bigger belly than you! Thanks for posting the pictures though, I've been waiting!
You are not ginormous, and I'm not saying that to be nice, I expected you to not fit in the picture, the way you were talking! You're showing but so small! Congrats on it being a girl! that's so exciting! Sounds like no trouble with the name :)
3 comments:
Sharon, first of all, cute dress, second of all, you do not have a huge ginormous belly! You are definetly showing, but I think you look so cute! I'm jealous, you've lost weight and have a belly, I've gained 10 pounds and definetly have a bigger belly than you! Thanks for posting the pictures though, I've been waiting!
Very cute dress! I love it. And I think your belly is cute. Not ginormous. It probably feels that way, but you are a cute pregnant girl.
I'm so excited for Lily to come out and play!
You are not ginormous, and I'm not saying that to be nice, I expected you to not fit in the picture, the way you were talking! You're showing but so small! Congrats on it being a girl! that's so exciting! Sounds like no trouble with the name :)
Post a Comment