Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Why?

Things I have been pondering....

Why do people enjoy telling you how big you are getting?
Why is it accepted in modern culture for random people to touch your pregnant belly?
Why do I get sick at nighttime?
Why do I have such a loving husband who is trying so hard to do everything he can to help me while I am pregnant?
Why do I get to be so lucky and be pregnant all summer in the hottest civilized place on earth?
Why do I crave hot dogs so much?
Why can't a Costco be closer to my work so I can get a hot dog for lunch--YUM?
Why am I so tired even when I go to bed at 8:30?
Why are all baby things so cute?
Why am I always so thirsty?
Why does everyone want to see a picture of my belly so badly? (I know I promised to post one, I just need to find the time when I am at home and not puking to do that.)
Why older women that I work with think I shouldn't find out the gender? If anyone is going to know, it is going to be me, not the doctor and some tech!
Why did Heavenly Father decide to send this baby now? (Not that I am not grateful, but why all of a sudden when we have been trying so hard for so long? Why now?)
Why do I burp all the time? (I know why--the peanut!)

1 comment:

Ashley Wray said...

I'm so sorry your still throwing up. Man, I feel for you! The 2nd trimester I love because I feel good, just round. And we want to see a belly picture of you because we are women and all women whether they like to admit it or not are fascinated with pregnancy! Loved your why's, kind of fun aren't they! I'll be looking for that belly picture!