President Monson cracked me up on Sunday afternoon. He was being very funny!I have decided my nausea is a direct correlation with my tiredness level. If I am tired, I feel sicker. If I am not tired, then I don't feel as sick. How this correlation actually works, I have no idea. All I know is that it does. I only got like 3-4 hours of sleep last night and I felt sick in the early afternoon today. When I get a normal nights sleep then I am only sick after about 7pm. So, that is my new pregnant epiphany. TIRED = SICK! This new equation doesn't bode well for a girl who gets up at 5am everyday and is gone from home to work and commuting 11 hours a day.
We bought our plane tickets to fly to Salt Lake in May. We are flying into Salt Lake on May 23 and then flying back on June 2. While in Utah/Idaho, we are going to Idaho Falls for a baby shower,
doing Waite Family Fun Days, hanging out with my sisters, hanging out with my ma & pa, hanging out with Rob's grandma, and going to a baby blessing for my new niece who should be arriving at the beginning of May. I think her name is Carly. So, it will be a packed week for us, but we are very excited. We are trying to make the most out of it, since it will be our last trip anywhere for a long time! We are hoping to see as many of our friends and family as possible on this trip.
We are going to ride the Heber Creeper as part of Waite Family Fun Days!
We are staying at a cabin in Sundance. This is the map my Bro-In-Law sent so we knew how to get there!
2 comments:
I noticed the same thing with my morning sickness. Tired definitely equals puking. Now that I'm not as morning sick. Tiredness equals heart burn. Isn't that strange? I feel for you. Carly was one of the names we thought of naming our baby! So, how's Doug doing? I haven't heard about him for a while. We are going to ride on a train this summer too! Yeah for trains. As Colter would say, "Choo Choo!"
Cute new background. I jsut found that tired=tired and not happy, but at the beginning when you're not feeling 100% you definetly need your rest! How fun that you'll be in IF! We'll have to see if we can arrange to get together sometime. I also thought Pres. Monson was so cute and funny! I feel asleep on the couch and haven't relistened, so your ahead of me there!
Post a Comment