Here are finally some pictures from the Semon fam. I hope you all enjoy my large belly! My friend told me today at church that I finally look pregnant! I wasn't quite sure how to take it, because, call me crazy, but these pictures pretty much solidify the "there is a child inside of me" thing!!!!
This is me at 20 weeks! Halfway done! Yippee. After Rob took the picture he said he couldn't get in trouble for taking a picture of me with my big belly because I asked him to. Well, there you have it ladies and gentleman----my big belly!

We went to the
ZOO yesterday. Here is me at the zoo with some brightly colored birds behind me.

Here is Rob squinting at me. I am not sure what is behind him. I think it was some monkeys!!!

Here is our penguin friend swimming around. He wasn't very happy---probably because he lives in
Arizona!!!!
Here are some spider monkeys. They use their
tail like a 3rd leg. It is pretty funny to watch. They had some babies that latched themselves onto the mom's whole body. They even intermingled tails. It was pretty funny.

Here is Rob and a giraffe. The other two ran away right as I tried to take the picture!
The zoo was a wildlife zoo--so it was a lot more rustic than most zoos. It was different, but very fun. My dogs (legs & feet) were yelping by the time we got home. I was very exhausted, but it was a very fun Saturday activity.
3 comments:
You look so cute and prego! I'm jealous of your abnormally small rib cage,you look all belly! Way to go for posting pics of your trip to the zoo!
I LOVE THE ZOO!!! i'm so jealous! we went to seaworld yesterday, kind of a water zoo, right? Cute belly pic.
Yeah for the zoo! Colter loves it. We're going to go in Anchorage after the baby is born. When's your due date again? I only have seven weeks or something left... whoah!
Post a Comment