Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A New Addition to the Fam

There is officially a new addition to the family--
Carly Joe (I am not sure how they are spelling it--but you get the idea) was born last night around 9:15 weighing in at a very healthy 8 lbs 5 oz and 21 inches long to Austin and Kaylynn Nunn in Hyrum Utah.
BABY!
I have heard through the grapevine that both mom and baby are doing well.
Congratulations! I am very excited for a new addition--that makes the Randy & Carol Waite family up to 25.5 (Lily being the .5) !

I went to the doc this morning. Lily is also doing well. She is at 23 weeks and 4 days (according to the doctor). I only get 23 weeks today, but close enough. I did finally gain weight when I went today--the start of many I am sure. But, she is doing well. She was very awake and kicking when he checked her today. He told me that she was very active and that that is so great!
It is great--it means a healthy baby. But, it also means I get kicked a lot and don't sleep very well!! But, I am so grateful to have her in me! Yeah for good strong healthy babies!
I also don't have to go back to the high-risk doctor anymore because they have tested me for everything they possibly can and Lily and I always pass with flying colors--so only 2 doctor's appointments each month instead of 3! Yippee!!

2 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Wow, look at you Ms. 2 posts in 3 days! Way to go! I'm so glad that everything looks good with Lily and that you're feeling big and prego! I've read my Sister's Keeper and enjoyed it as well! I just finished one called The Usual Rules by Joyce Maynard, a good read! Anyways, glad all is well and that smoothie/milkshake looks amazing! I might have to drive to Twin Falls and get one! :)

MortFamily said...

Yeah for healthy babies! I'm glad you don't have to go to the high risk doctor anymore. Man, I can't believe how many grandkids are in your family now. I still remember me and Nathan being tight! I feel old.