So, I am having a relaxing Saturday. Rob is taking the car to get the windows tinted. We won a free window tint because Rob put his name in a drawing. We are very excited since we were going to do it anyway, and now we get it done for free! In Arizona, your windows tinted is almost a necessity---I am sure Lily will appreciate it too!
We went to see Leatherheads last night. It was a pretty good movie. We won the movie passes from Rob's school drawing thing as well. It was fun to go to the movies!
I am definitely getting bigger. Lily is also growing--I am sure of it based on the power she exerts on me when she starts kicking me as hard as possible---night and day.
I am getting very excited to go to Idaho and Utah for a week. It will be very fun to see family and get to do some fun stuff.
4 comments:
Glad to know you're alive! I was starting to wonder if you'd given up the blogging thing :) Cute clothes and cute blankets! We have our 3-D ultrasound this next weekend and they ultrasound tech promised us he's get a better look to gaurantee us this was a little girl, so I'm not starting anything until I've got hard core proof! Anyways, enjoy you're relaxing Saturday, that's what I'm doing here!
Whoah, Sharon that material you bought it like the material I got for my baby's blanket. The one with the animals is the exact same and then I got purple to go with it. Weird! Great minds think alike!
i love the plaid balnket. it is so cute. i wish i knew how to sew. all i can do is croche. is that how you spell it? anyways i can't wait to see what this lily is going to look like. i bet you are even more excited seeing as how it is your baby and all. sorry about the kicking. at least you know she is alive and well in there.
Thanks for the congrats! I want to see prego Shmaron! And I really just want to see you and Rob and get together with Sarah! Will you have a chance while you're in Utah? When are you coming? We DEFINITELY need to work something out!
Post a Comment