You only wish your kids were this cute......just kidding!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Some pictures....too tired to write words!
Here are some pics of our little goober.
Here is Rob making our beautiful Gingerbread house! Here she is trying to roll over! Here she is kicking it on the couch and drooling all over herself, as you can see! Here we are at our Ward Christmas Party.
We were hoping to see you guys during christmas break but I'm taking it you're staying there. Pity. Lily and Ally have the same hair its so cool they could be twins!
8 comments:
very cute pics. are we unfaithful??
Cute pictures! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!! <3
I don't know if you remember Brandon being a major drool fest too! Hope you have a great Christmas. How are you feeling about staying there?
We were hoping to see you guys during christmas break but I'm taking it you're staying there. Pity. Lily and Ally have the same hair its so cool they could be twins!
She is such a cutie! Lily and Ally do look a little alike. Are you guys in I.F. for Christmas? Love the gingerbread house!
She is a doll! Merry Christmass
remember when we were told that faithful members don't partake in any caffeinated beverages? i am feeling a little guilty.
sharon, you look awesome! your daughter is adorable!! we have one little boy and it's amazing to be a mom. great job! enjoy the holidays!
Post a Comment