Yes, it is still too early to tell gender, but they are doing ultrasounds every 3 weeks just to make sure everything is developing like it should. This was my 4th ultrasound and without a doubt my most painful.To watch the baby kick and move its little arms is very exciting. I am 13 weeks tomorrow, so I am out of the most severe danger zone.
I am so grateful for this little person inside of me, even when I throw up, feel like crap, and get painfully poked and jabbed repeatedly at doctor's offices.
If you click on the ultrasound pics, they will get bigger and you can actually see the baby better. It's head is on the left side in all of them.
3 comments:
How fun! I'm seriously so jealous you get all these ultrasounds, its so fun to see whats actually growing inside you! When will you find out the gender? Soon? Glad everything is on track and your officially in your 2nd trimester!
Yeah for little lizards! Colter was excited by the pictures.
So I just wanted to remind you that I posted a picture of my baby bump and now it's your turn! I will anxiously be awaiting your post!!!!
Post a Comment