
So, here is a rundown of our Valentine's Day.
I got up at 5:00am. Left for work at 6:30am. Got to work at 7:30am. Worked until 1:00pm. Drove to my OBGYN appointment at 2:00 where Rob met me. Waited in waiting room until 3:00pm. Had a 20 minute appointment where he checked the heartbeat, gave me some prescription headache medicine, and told me everything looks great. 3:30 went to the Post Office to pick up my maternity garments they tried to deliver. Got home around 4:00. I cleaned up the house because I finally had the energy and some extra time. It felt awesome to have a cleaner house because I have had a really hard time keeping up with that, being sick and tired, commuting, working, YW, etc. Then Rob brought home a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and some cookie dough. We ate the pizza and then we watched Just Like Heaven.
Valentine's Day and my birthday are the only days Rob will watch anything even closely related to a girl movie--so I have to take advantage of that.Then, it was over at 7:30--Rob watched sports and I did laundry and then got ready for bed. It was an awesome Valentine's Day.
He bought me pink roses and a box of really delicious sorbets from Costco.
They are Tropical Flavors and they are delicious. I had the lemon one last night and it was actually in a lemon. So, the coconut is in a coconut, etc. They were really good.
1 comment:
Sounds like an exciting (and exhausting) day! Yummy, I love Papa Murhpy's cookie dough, did you eat it plain or cook it? Oh man, I might have to whip up a batch right now! I never got maternity garment for Rylee, how do you like them? I might have to get some this go around considering I feel huge already! When are you going to post some belly shots? I'm going to as soon as I remember to have Andrew take some! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment