Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I would like to give a shout out to 2 people for Happy Birthdays.
Today is my sister Julie's B-day. She is 29 years old. She lives in Ammon, Idaho with her husband their three little boys. They are coming to Phoenix in September for a conference so we will get to hang out with them then. We are very excited for visitors. They will also get to see Lily while they are here. Happy Birthday Julie!!


My other birthday shout out is to my friend Emily whose birthday was on the 4th. We have been friends since we were about 9 or 10 years old. She got married three weeks before I did and has a little boy that was born last year. Her and her husband are moving this summer from Rexburg to Iowa to go to Medical School! She is one of my life-long friends, and whenever we get together we can just talk and talk and talk! I miss her!
I don't have a picture of her on my computer but here is a newborn picture of her son David!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: