Sunday, May 4, 2008

A-Z Tag

A-attached or single: Attached to my wonderful husband Rob Semon (almost 3 years)
B-best friend: Rob
C-cake or pie: It depends on the type--Key Lime Pie--definitely Pie, but most of the time I would probably choose cake
D-day of choice: Saturday, because I don't have to get up at 5 to go to work and we usually go to Sprouts and get fruit!
E-essential item: my blanket---I know, I know, I am an adult, but I can't sleep without it
F-favorite color: depends, I like all shades of pink and blue
G-gummy bears or worms: Worms
H-hometown: Ammon, Idaho
I-indulgence(s): Sour Patch Kids
J-January or July: January while living in Phoenix---anywhere else in the world, July
K-kids: I have one in the cooker--due August 27.
L-life is incomplete without: My husband and now Lily!
M-marriage date: September 3, 2005
N-number of siblings- 5 sisters, 1 brother, 1 sister-in-law, 3 brother-in-laws (just on my side)
O-oranges or apples: Apples
P-phobias or fears: I am not a huge fan of heights! I am now also afraid of going into labor and Rob not answering his phone or being there when he is supposed to!
Q-quote(s): Dance like no one is watching!
R-reason to smile: 3.5 more months until Lily comes to join us. 3 weeks until we get to go Utah/Idaho for a week!
S-season: Spring
T-Toilet Paper (Charmin or generic): Generic--Costco brand!
U-unknown fact about me: I secretly miss Rexburg now that we don't live there--while we lived there, I couldn't wait to leave!!
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animal: Meat, especially being pregnant, I really enjoy meat!
W-worst habit: I am definitely a worrier (worry-er?)
X-x-rays or ultrasounds: Ultrasounds--you get to see cute babies with ultrasounds
Y-your favorite food: I love Mongolian Beef and Fried Rice from Pei Wei--I also miss Mandarin Chicken and Fried Rice from Fongs in Rexburg---random, I know.
Z-zodiac sign: Gemini (I had to look this one up because I didn't even know!)

No comments: