I just got done watching Dan in Real Life. It wasn't what I expected at all--but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I also watched 27 Dresses for the first time last night. I also thoroughly enjoyed that movie as well. It is nice to find good movies to watch sometimes--because that doesn't always happen.Yesterday I was in the elevator at work and one of the ladies that works there was giving me a funny look--and then all of a sudden she said (with a very surprised voice) "Sharon, that outfit is REALLY slimming on you?" I said, thanks I guess--even though I knew she was really thinking "Wow, you looked ginormous yesterday, and today, not so much!" Then today, I walked into my coworkers office and she said, "Wow, you look REALLY pregnant today!" Apparently, my outfit wasn't as "slimming" today! You got to love people analyzing your body on a daily basis and even giving commentary about it. It is only a pregnant thing. You wouldn't walk into your boss's office and say, "Wow, Bob your beer gut looks a lot bigger today than yesterday!" "That outfit really covers up your big butt!" You get my point.
That is about it for me. I am very excited to have the knowledge that we won't live in Arizona forever. I miss small cities. I miss seasons. I miss staying inside all day when it is raining or snowing and cuddling up with a blanket and watching a movie or reading a good book. Not, that I love the cold--but I do love variety.
When we get back from our vacation in Idaho/Utah, I will have less than three months left! The home stretch.
This morning I was laying on my bed, dressed, with a folded blanket resting on my belly. I look down--yup, that is right, I could see her kicks through the blanket. I told my coworker this and her response was "You are so going to deliver early. She is trying to find the door out of your belly!" I thought it was humorous!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, those Nachoes look soooo good! I totally had like 1/2 bag worth of chips and salsa lately, so that plate of nachoes is to die for! You're belly is so cute! I'm sure you look quite slim and pregnant all the time!
Post a Comment