Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!
I hope all Mother's are having a great Mother's Day. My husband is currently making me breakfast. He got me red roses, a card, a note from Lily, and a Willow Tree statue of a mom and a little baby. It is really sweet!

He is also making me steak and potatoes for dinner--at my request. We are opposites when it comes to food. He would pick a salad or something if he got to choose and I pick steak and potatoes!


I just want my own mom to know what a great mom she is. She is the greatest mom. I love her so much and miss hanging out with her! I love going shopping with her and just sitting in the kitchen with her talking. She cares so deeply about all of us, she always has a worry list going of those of us who have problems. She is a great mom! Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!!! You are the best.
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers and future mothers!


2 comments:

MortFamily said...

Your blog hates me. The other day I tried to post a comment TWICE on your blog and the word verification thing wouldn't WORK! It didn't show the letters so of course I couldn't write anything. I had something to say to you and now I can't remember, but oh well. The morning of mother's day I got up way early and made muffins because I couldn't sleep and Brent came down and got mad at me and told me Rob was probably making you this intense breakfast right then and I was making him look bad! And then I read your blog and Brent was right! HA HA!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great day...I'm glad someone taught my brother some good!! I got your shower invitation today. I think it came a coupd of days ago but we only check the mail every 4-5 days so I don't know but it is so cute. I can't wait to see you!!!