Hello to all!
We are in Idaho Falls (well, technically Ammon, but you get the idea)! We are at my mom and dad's house until we go back to Utah on Friday morning.
We have had a very enjoyable trip so far. We hung out with his Grandma on Saturday (although she slept most of the day). We hung out with my three Utah Valley sisters (Jeanette, Rachelle, and Diana) on Saturday night, Sunday, and Monday. We helped Jeanette out a little bit yesterday and saw two of my old roommates--Sarah and Brooke yesterday afternoon before we left to come to Idaho. It has been a very fun trip so far. I love hanging with my sisters. I also love Utah Valley! It is so fun. I just love it there. My sister's four kids are adorable--they make me laugh.
On Monday my neice Hailey who just turned 8 did two funny things. The first thing was she came up to me and asked me to open my mouth really wide. When I asked why, she said "Well, I am sure Lily is tired of being in the dark, so you should send some light down to her." Hilarious!
The second thing was we went to a Memorial Day breakfast in my sister's neighborhood and it was freezing and pouring rain. So we ran home and I got in the house and Hailey ran and got a blanket and threw it on my stomach and said "We have to warm Lily up--I am sure she is freezing!" So, she preceeded to just wrap the blanket around my stomach. She is a funny kid.
I didn't bring the cord to my camera so I will post pictures when I get home. Tonight we have a baby shower and then Waite Family Fun Days on Friday and Saturday. Then we are going to Logan on Sunday for my sister Kaylynn's new baby blessing.
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
3 comments:
Yeah for Idaho! I hope you get tons at your baby shower. You'll probably get A MILLION blankets. The women in that ward sure do quilt, but they are really cute too. Wish I could be there, but I'm about to pop any day now anyway. I think my mom is missing it since she's on her way here. She is sad about that. I think she made you a blanket though. :)
Sorry that I couldn't make it to your shower! We totally were coming through IF on Monday on our way home from Billings! I hope you get spoiled rotten and lots of great gifts! Have a wonderful break!
Sharon, it was SOOO fun to see you last week. I can't wait for September!
Guess what? I finally updated my blog. And I tagged you. So, go read it. (it's a fairly easy tag)
Post a Comment