Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tagged by Diana

I just got tagged by my sister Diana---she never updates her blog, so when she does I feel obligated! Just kidding
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. If you want to do this fun tag, then knock yourself out!

Joys
  1. Being pregnant! While some of the side affects aren't my favorite (stretch marks, charlie horses, nausea, tiredness, etc. being pregnant is a true joy because it means that we finally get to have our own little family! We are so excited to be parents. The other day I was complaining about my big belly and Rob said I love your big belly. It means we get to have a baby together!
  2. Having Wednesday's Off--I am currently work 4x10's, so I have Wednesdays off. I like having another day off during the week. I usually don't do too much, but I still love it. Working at 6am--not my absolute favorite--but I love the benefit.
  3. My first pedicure! My mom took me to get my first pedicure ever while I was home for my birthday. It was awesome. I loved it. They kept telling me they couldn't rub my feet very hard because they didn't want to put me into labor. Then they said, come back in 2.5 months and we will induce you for the cost of a pedicure! Funny!
Fears
  1. Spiders--I can handle fake furry stuffed animal types--other than that, count me out!
  2. Scorpions--This is a new fear since moving to Arizona. I haven't actually seen one, but it is only a matter of time! Scary!
  3. Labor--I have had kidney stones three times but I didn't have nine months to anticipate and wait for that kind of pain. Good times.

Goals
  1. When I am done being pregnant I am going to run a 5K. I was running about 2 miles every morning before I got pregnant and sick. I would like to start that up again while pushing a stroller!
  2. Be more organized. I know--most people already think I am, but there are some things in my life I wish I had a better handle on. I would like to have our finances better organized, our grocery shopping, etc. So, something to work on after we move and Lily gets here.
  3. Not let things stress me so much. I am a stress-case and I need to learn to not worry so much about things that don't need to be worried about. I am sure if I could really conquer this one my husband would appreciate it very much!
Current Obsessions/Collections
  1. Baby Stuff. I always want to look in the baby section of every store---I never buy anything, but I always want to look. Now, that we got some stuff from Idaho/Utah baby showers, I want to look at all the clothes and cute stuff all the time. My husband tells me I have to leave it packed!
  2. Blogging. I like finding other people's blogs and looking at pictures. I don't always have exciting pictures, but I love blogging. It helps me keep track of my high school/college friends without having to personally e-mail them all the time. It is great.
  3. Care Bears. I have a collection of Care Bears stuff. Someday when we have a real house I would like to decorate Lily's room with Care Bears.
Random Surprising Facts
  1. I love Sour Patch Kids. I have always loved them but the sourness does something extra exciting for me being pregnant. Alas, I have significantly cut back on my sugar intake, but some sour patch kids every once in a while does a pregnant Sharon good.
  2. My closet is usually dirty. I am kind of a clean freak--or at least try to be. But, my closet is the last thing on my mind to clean and with my pregnant tiredness, working, Young Women calling, etc., the last place that gets attention is my closet so it has been a slight disaster my whole pregnancy. But, my kitchen and the rest of my living space is so much more important to me to be clean.
  3. If I lived alone, I would probably stay up later. Why this is, I don't know. When Rob isn't home I am usually up later. But, when he is home, I go to bed early (like when I should) but when he isn't, I don't go to bed as early. I would probably take way more naps though if I lived alone, so it would balance out!

1 comment:

MortFamily said...

Man, I got a free pedicure for my baby shower. Maybe I should go get that done if it really can put me into labor!