It is Friday! Hooray! I have to work from 6am to 4:30 today, but at least it is Friday!
We are going with some of our friends to the California Pizza Kitchen for dinner tonight. I am very excited about that. I get easily excited and amused by food these days--Sad, I know. Last night I was talking to my sister while she was ordering at Arby's and it made me really hungry. By the time I got home I was starving! Luckily, my great husband sensed this in my voice, and had dinner ready for me when I walked in the door!Here are 2 pictures I stole from my sister Kaylynn's blog. This is my newest niece Carly at her blessing 2 weeks ago while we were in Utah. She is very adorable. It was a whole new experience holding a new baby girl when I knew it was going to be my turn next! Her blessing was such an amazing experience. My whole family was there and the Spirit was just so strong. Having all of the men get up there to bless her was an amazing experience and it just made me so grateful for the priesthood and what a great blessing it is.


My friend Lara just had her second baby yesterday! I can't believe my friends are starting to have 2 kids! Craziness.
No comments:
Post a Comment