The title to this post is inspired by my beloved brother Doug (whom I like to refer to as DOOOG-LAS) who would always say that about stupid people, and I had an interaction with one of those such people today.
Just some background on this e-mail. I handle all of the travel for the College of Nursing at ASU. So, I deal with a lot of trips and such.
Anyway, here is an e-mail I received today.
"I received a letter from the Travel Office about my trip." End of e-mail.
Only sarcastic comments came to mind--
How nice of them to think of you.
It is always nice to get mail.
I had Cheerios for breakfast as long as we are sharing random tidbits about our day.
I had to wait an hour before I responded and even then it still came off sounding like "And your point is...."
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
3 comments:
Haha, I got a good laugh out of your sarcastic thoughts :) Maybe she thought she was sending it to her mom or something. Oh, and it says its 104 degrees in AZ, I'm so sorry :)
Are you in Arizona? I see the Glendale, AZ temperature thing, and it cought my attention because we are moving there in like two weeks. Congratulations on the pregnancy even though you are almost done with all that now, so not to be late . . . good luck with the delivery.
We are moving there because Austin took a job as a flight instructor there at Air Saftey Acadamy. I would love love love to talk to you more about that area if I could get your e-mail or phone number. We are trying to find a place to live and don't want to do what we did when moving to Tulsa, so I think Austin will go down there before us and check a few places out. Do you know of any good safe places in Glendale, or do you mostly just know the Peoria area? My e-mail is bic01001@hotmail.com. If you have time to talk. Thanks Sharon
Post a Comment