Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our Trip & Some Pictures

Here are some pictures from our trip. My ever efficient husband packed our camera cord to the computer so I can't upload any pictures. I was very sad. I got some good ones. Alas, here are some ones that my siblings took. We had a great time. Here are all the kiddos.
Here is another one with all the kiddos.
Here is the whole fam minus my bro-in-law Austin and with my sister's BOY-friend Nathan on the left side.
Here is one of Rob and I in Sundance. I think we are probably looking at a different camera which is why we probably look like goobers!

4 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Glad you had fun on your trip! And happy belated birthday! Loved your 3 things tag! You look cute and prego, just a few more weeks and little Lily will be here! Can't wait to "meet" her!

MortFamily said...

Man, Ashley beat me to saying happy birthday. I thought about you yesterday and how you and Aly could share a birthday but she didn't want to. I wanted her to though. Oh well, maybe she just wants to share her Aunt Erin's birthday. Get anything good at the baby shower?

Ben and Teri said...

Hey I'm glad you guys had a good trip and that you are back. We definitely have to get together and play games.

TwinkleBee said...

Cute pics! Rob called kev yesterday, and Kev loved it. Tell Rob he's a great friend to Kev. Kev misses him so much but is just crappy about calling people. Glad you had a great trip!
p.s. I don't always comment, but I'm a faithful reader :)