1. Hon (by Rob)
2. Shar (by some of my fam)
3. Sister Semon (by my YW girls--but they usually just call me hey sister, uh, sister... because they can never remember my last name)
Three of your favorite things to do:
1. I love reading for so long that I lose track of time
2. I love cleaning--because I love having the end result of a clean house--- A clean house is directly related to my sanity

3. I like laying on the bed with my husband and watching a good movie
Three favorite pets you have had/have
1. When I was growing up we could NOT have any pets. My dad is allergic and my mom doesn't really like them---which in turn, translates into me not really liking animals all that much either. I really don't like getting licked by dogs either!
2. My brother-in-law gave me three tiny goldfish once that they were trying to get rid of because they were moving, they all died in one day!

3. Rob wants a horse someday---we shall see about that. Maybe we can just live by Kaylynn and Austin and enjoy their horses.
Three longest car/plane rides:
1. Driving to Northern Canada for my sister's wedding reception when I was 11
2. Driving to Phoenix from Idaho Falls twice in two weeks
3. Flying from Idaho Falls to Boston for my internship
Three favorite holidays:
1. I love the 4th of July from my childhood--parade, BBQ, fireworks, playing outside, etc. (4th of July in Phoenix = 125 degree weather, not so fun)

2. Christmas--who doesn't love Christmas?
3. Any day I get to sleep in and not go to work!
Three favorite beverages:
1. Really cold water
2. Caribbean Passion from Jamba Juice
3. Diet Coke w/lime (before I got pregnant---but it is probably better that I don't drink it anyway....sad day)
3 comments:
Love your tags, I am not a pet lover in the least bit. Andrew really wanted a dog last fall, but I told him it was either that or another baby -by the size of my belly you can see what he picked! I love the 4th of July as well! And I secretly miss Rexburg too! good times
good to know you love the fourth of july. we will have to celebrate with a big bbq and go watch fire works somewhere. i guess sleeping in is a holiday for you. i can't wait for you to not have to het up that early anymore, although that is going to be a while with a new baby i guess. oh well, at least you are getting up for a cute baby and not a job.
And you love the 4th of July because its my birthday. Have you heard from Emily at all?
Post a Comment