So, after my lovely post about the sun coming out, we had some huge storm clouds circle our lives for a few days.
On Saturday we went to the ER with more pains (which I thought could be kidney stones) and they ran some tests, poked me, etc. and discovered that my recent pains were not kidney stones but stones of another kind....gall stones. They did an ultrasound of my gallbladder and apparently it was chuck full of stones...enough to make a pretty necklace.
So, we got admitted to the hospital, spent a long night in a small hospital room with a newborn, and I had my gallbladder taken out the next morning.
So, I am trying to recover from surgery, feed my baby, and survive. Rob is taking care of me, Lily, and somehow trying to keep up with school....the rain definitely came to our lives this week....we are hoping to start seeing the sun again anytime now.
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
3 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your gall bladder problems. I can't imagine how hard it must be to deal with that and take care of a newborn and for Rob to keep up with school. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Oh Sharon, I feel for you! Having a newborn is enough to wear you out, not to mention surgery! Well I hope that solves the problem so that you can recover quickly and feel better! Good luck, what a great super hero of a hubby you have! I'm sure he's taking good care of you all! Feel better soon!
Sharon!!! I'm so sorry! What a mess! I'm glad Rob's taking good care of you and Lily! and I'm glad they removed your gallbladder so you can be on the upswing! You'll be in my prayers! Love ya!
Post a Comment