Here are some pics of the little Lil-ster.
We are surviving....this week has been harder than most.
I have had three (that is right 3) episodes of kidney stones since Friday. That has made this week really hard.
My baby does the "I am being beat cry" (meaning she is screaming uncontrollably for no reason as far as we can tell) a few times in one day. Lily usually only sleeps if she is touching me--meaning I am holding her. The longest I have gotten her to sleep without touching me in about 2 weeks is about 45 minutes. Breastfeeding....another challenge to say the least. Breastfeeding while having kidney stones.......challenge doesn't even begin to describe how hard that is.
We are so grateful for Lily and wouldn't have it any other way. We love her and are happy to be parents and so grateful for her. I know it will get easier, so we are just trying to survive each day and appreciate how cute she is...even when she is screaming.
I would gladly give away my kidney stone problem to the first taker however. I would rather go through labor again than have another episode of kidney stones. I also discovered in the midst of my agony that the two times I went to the hospital (32 weeks and 38 weeks) I was having kidney stones. Having kidney stones also kicked me into contractions, but not labor. But my main pain problem was kidney stones and they didn't do anything for me at the hospital because they thought I was being woosy about the contractions.
Anyway, that is pretty much my life. If I am showered and the kitchen clean before noon it is a good day...today, we are already halfway there.
4 comments:
Sounds like it's a good thing you didn't use audio when talking about Lily! She sure is cute.
I can't tell she looks like?
Does she look like your baby pictures?
She sure is cute!
Hang in there... Jaylee was a screamer too. It get's better. If there is anything I can do to help let me know!! Seriously, I would love to come watch her so you can sleep, clean your kitchen for you or whatever you want. Give me a call! I hope you get feeling better. I'll keep you in my prayers.
I'm sorry to hear about all your troubles. Doesn't sound like much fun. If Lily screams uncontrollably it could...just a thought, that maybe her tummy is bugging her. We didn't know for quite some time that Mckenna had a little case of colic. Gripe water works like a charm for even upseat tummies. You can find it at Target or Toys R Us. Good luck!
She's so cute!! love the pretty eyes! Is she crying cause something in your milk is upsetting her tummy? I hear that happens alot especially if you eat chocolate. Just a thought. My sisters kids were allergic to milk, and had to do soy formula. anyways :) WIsh we lived closer so I could babysit!
Post a Comment