Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Sun is starting to peek through

So, the sun is starting to peek through the clouds.

My sister Julie was able to help me today with Lily--she also did my laundry and folded it and ran my dishwasher!
I have been able to hold Lily more and more and am able to calm her down a little bit better without hurting my stomach too badly.
I am able to get up and down without wanting to cry too much....just a little.
We have had amazing meals brought in by the Relief Society.

I am grateful for every little step of improvement I am experiencing....all I want to do is take care of my baby and my home...and I am getting closer and closer each day.

2 comments:

Brett and Rachel said...

Sharon, this is Rachel Blaser. I found your blog thru some others from the ward. I am so glad to hear you are feeling better! Let me know if you need any help; I have plenty of free time for babysitting, meals, or just cleaning house. Seriously, call me! Your little girl is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see her in person!

Emily said...

Share Bear... I thought you would enjoy that since you're feeling so well:) You are amazing. Hang in there. Your girl is so sweet. I wish we could see her and were close enough to help. You're in our prayers!
EM