Here are some pictures of the little tike who is exactly one week old---in about 40 minutes. She is doing good---already surpassed her birthweight as of yesterday at the Pediatrician.
I have left the house twice since getting home---to the doctor yesterday and to Babies R Us today. Both went pretty good.
I bought an amazing little helper for nursing at Babies R Us-----she was having some serious latching problems and I found a solution! It was nothing short of a miracle----we all might survive this baby thing yet!
I am severely sleep deprived. I was very sad to see my mom go home yesterday but I am sure she was excited to get an uninterrupted nights sleep last night. It is hard being this far away from my family with my first baby----but we shall survive.
The people from our ward finally started coming by today and bringing stuff. Our home teacher was the most on top of it and brought us delicious cookies and pretty flowers the day we get home from the hospital. The Relief Society didn't kick in until today and a meal was brought in---nobody else has really visited us yet.
Rob started school on Tuesday---so he is gone all day and needs to actually sleep at night---so the little Lil and I hang out all night by our lonesome selves.
That is it----we think she is pretty cute, but I am the biased mommy!
I have left the house twice since getting home---to the doctor yesterday and to Babies R Us today. Both went pretty good.
I bought an amazing little helper for nursing at Babies R Us-----she was having some serious latching problems and I found a solution! It was nothing short of a miracle----we all might survive this baby thing yet!
I am severely sleep deprived. I was very sad to see my mom go home yesterday but I am sure she was excited to get an uninterrupted nights sleep last night. It is hard being this far away from my family with my first baby----but we shall survive.
The people from our ward finally started coming by today and bringing stuff. Our home teacher was the most on top of it and brought us delicious cookies and pretty flowers the day we get home from the hospital. The Relief Society didn't kick in until today and a meal was brought in---nobody else has really visited us yet.
Rob started school on Tuesday---so he is gone all day and needs to actually sleep at night---so the little Lil and I hang out all night by our lonesome selves.
That is it----we think she is pretty cute, but I am the biased mommy!
6 comments:
i get home this friday night and can't wait to come visit you and see lily. she is so dang cute. i can't believe how much hair she has.
Bias mommy or not, she's beautiful. Jason even says so, and he has no problem telling the truth about babies. Good luck with the 'mom' thing! We're thinking of you and totally understand the 'dad in school, mom at home' thing, so if you ever need to talk, give me a call!
She is too cute, I totally see Rob in her! Glad that your surviving, that is the worst when your mom leaves, I've totally had a good crying sessions, both times! So what was your secret nusring tool you found at Babys R Us? Glad it's going good because it definetly can be frustrating when it's not! Keep the pictures and details coming! Happy late anniversary!
Thanks for the new pictures. I've been checking every day for more. Its so exciting to see new babies. She is cute. I love babies with hair! I'm totally biased too.
How adorable! I know how the not so fun nursing thing goes. I only made it until 4 1/2 months cuz she hated it, and I didn't get enough milk. I love her cute little face, it makes me wanna kiss and cuddle with another tiny babe! Ha, not quite ready. Good luck!
We will come and visit you any time you want. I was just thinking you might not want to be bombarded with company. We hang out at Cabella's all the time, it is Laif's favorite place, so if you are close to there we could stop by on our way home or something, or meet there if you want to get out of the house.
Post a Comment