So, another storm cloud came out last night. I had to go to Urgent Care to get some drugs for mastitis. Rob was at a baseball game with my sister and her family so I had to call everyone in our ward until our good friend Teri answered her phone and her and Becky came and took Lily and I to Urgent Care. All of my friends from the ward were at the Relief Society broadcast like good little Mormons so it took me a few minutes to get a hold of someone.
So, now I am weaker than before and am in a lot of pain...
Hopefully the sun will come out sometime soon and stay for a while.......
Seven Minutes
2 days ago
5 comments:
Hang in there Sharon! It can only get better right :) You poor thing! Wish there was something I could do to help, keep us posted on how you're feeling!
I feel so bad that you were left alone during all of that and we were off having a good time.
How are you feeling today? Is the medicine working? How is the weaning? How does Lily like Similac?
Thanks so much for letting us stay and invade your home. I know 5 people adds a lot of laundry and dishes! We are praying for you.
Sharon... please let me help you. I would love to come help with Lily! Or anything else you need. I'm ready and waiting for a call.
That is NO FUN! I've had mastitis at least twice with each boy, and it was miserable each time...at least the second time on I knew what to expect and how to handle it - turn the kids over to someone else except for feedings and nice hot showers...and lots of rest! Best of luck!
I am so sorry you are going thru so much trouble and pain. I'm amazed at how well you are handling it though. Please give me a call whenever you need anything. I am ready and able to help!
Post a Comment