Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Sun....coming out....again

So, I hope the sun is going to stay....so, I am going to think positively that it will.

I am feeling a lot better. I am getting my strength back again, my drugs are working for my infection, my abdomen is feeling better from my surgery.....

I had an appointment with the surgeon today and she said I am healing well and that I needed to get some sleep.I left Lily with a girl in our ward and she just slept in her car seat the whole time. She knows how to put on a show for other people! Just kidding.

I also went to the YW President's house in our ward for brunch with the other leaders it was very fun and it was nice to get out of the house and be with other women....that hasn't happened in a while.

My mother-in-law was here on Monday and left yesterday. It was nice to have her here and to have some help.

I hardly got any sleep last night so Lily and I both took a good long afternoon nap today. It felt very nice.

So, that is my update. I am excited for General Conference this weekend and then we are planning on blessing Lily next weekend. It should be great!

But, if you happen to think of me on Saturday (my problems always happen on Saturdays) then just send up a little prayer that I will be okay...it couldn't hurt!

1 comment:

JulieJ said...

I know the sun is here to stay! Rob was so excited to show your new bike and was so sad to hear what happened. How do you like the bike? You should have seen how much looks we got leaving the stadium!