Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Little Goober

Here are pictures of the little goober....Don't mind me in sweats and Rob's shirt....it was one of my rough days!

She loves the swaddle!
This is what she looks like everytime we take the swaddle off of her....she does a great big stretch!

When we went to take pictures at JCPenney, I left the goober with Rob for a minute to go to the Motherhood store and when I got back this is what Rob looked like----He got rocket poo'd.

3 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Love those rocket poops! And I must say Rob's calve muscles look pretty buff in that picture :) We all have our sweat/hubby Tshirt days, but it looks like you've got makeup on do points for you! Glad everything is looking up for you guys!

JulieJ said...

You made through a Saturday with no tramas! Knock on wood!

Chalece said...

You have one cute baby! Gotta love the explosive poop days! How are you feeling nowadays? Still waiting to come help ya. I might just have to show up.