What was I doing 5 years ago:
1. Just started my freshman year at BYU-Idaho
2. Working at Media Lab on campus
3. Dating a different guy named Rob
4. Going home to do my laundry for free
5. Wondering why Rexburg is so cold
What are 5 things on my To-Do List today:
1. Sleep
2. Sew a couple of my projects
3. Go to a jewelry party
4. Eat healthy
5. Take care of Lily
What are my 5 favorite snacks:
1. Granny Smith Apples
2. Indian Corn
3. Diet Coke
4. Pudding
5. Raspberries
What are 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all our student loans
2. Buy new cars
3. Buy a house when done with school
4. Travel
5. Save
Five places I've lived:
1. Ammon, ID
2. Jackson Hole, WY
3. Cedar Hills, UT
4. Rexburg, Idaho
5. Peoria, AZ
Five jobs I've had:
1. Idaho Falls Teachers Credit Union Teller
2. Media Lab at BYU-Idaho
3. Seagull Book
4. Accountant Associate at ASU
5. Housekeeper
Pigs And Dogs
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment