Here we are waiting for Lily to poo before we put her in her dress! I know she will love me sharing this information about her when she is older!
7am to 1:30pm----Make food, clean apartment, feed Lily, get her to sleep a billion times because she kept waking up, put her in her dress and take above pictures.
2pm----Church starts, feed her so she SHOULD be happy by 2:20 when blessing starts
2:20---She starts screaming, Rob takes her out to foyer
2:21---They announce we will now be blessing Lily
2:22---They bless Lily and she is surprising calm
2:25---Blessing over, she starts screaming
2:26 to 3:15----I am in the foyer with a screaming little lady. I listen to Rob's testimony over the speakers piped into the foyer. I had to take off her pretty dress right as we left because she did not appreciate the itchiness. I really wanted to bear my testimony, but alas, I was in the hall with the goob!
Rob did an amazing job with the blessing. He kind of stumbled through the first part, but he did an amazing job. I am so grateful for him and for the priesthood in our home. I am so grateful for this gospel and what it gives to us and blesses us with on a daily basis. I am grateful for the goob even when she only sleeps for like an hour total in a whole day---which is what happened yesterday. I guess the excitement of the day was just too much for the little lady!
6 comments:
She looks so cute, and Sharon, you look great! Oh, and I guess I should put something about Rob, you look very handsome as well! Glad that she did well during the blessing, it's always stressful wondering if they are going to freak out of not!
Sounds like a fun day! Look at the pretty little girl. You should check out my new web site if you'd like. www.boppisbows.com
Well, it wasn't quite like being there but I'm glad I got to hear how it went.
Being sick has one benefit for you--you look like a babe!
yay for blessing day! You look great sharon! just wanted to let you know!
I wish we could've been there. You look great. Lily's such a doll. See you in a few weeks for the wedding!
That was so precious how she was calm and silent during the blessing, and then returned to crying as soon as it was over. What a sweet, tender moment!
Post a Comment